- Collaborate with internal departments: traditional, digital, and account management teams. Demonstrate the highest standards while working to transform great ideas into captivating concepts.
- Research the strategic objectives outlined for each assigned client. Possess a solid understanding of the client, product and marketplace dynamics.
- Serve as the primary graphic designer for assigned projects.
- oProjects often include logo design, collateral materials, direct mail campaigns, billboard, poster, and brochure design. Additional responsibilities may also include brand development, storyboard and POP display design.
- Advise Account Managers about any technical, visual or creative issues that arise. Help facilitate client presentations. Strive to accommodate timelines, budgets and goals set for each project.
- Provide detailed direction and assist in the development of designs.
- Perform tasks as assigned by the Creative Director, including meeting with clients, traveling, assisting with new business presentations, and internal Planit initiatives.
- Understanding of basic requirements of print design. Ensure pieces are compliant with vendor’s specifications, as well as USPS rules and regulations.
- Seven (7) years of creative agency experience.
- B.A or B.F.A in Graphic Design or a related field.
- Fluent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office products.
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and provide measurable solutions; online portfolio preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas, both verbally and visually, to Account Managers and clients.
- Ability to efficiently complete multiple projects – on schedule and under budget.