Planit is looking for an experienced Interactive Designer. This position requires a great sense and knowledge of design and a strong background in usability/HTML production. As technology continues to merge high-end functionality with really sharp design aesthetic, Planit is looking for a person who has experience with bringing design and best practice for web together.
- Provide leadership, guidance, and approval to junior/mid-level designers
- Strategize and develop information architecture (IA)
- Act as a key player in the strategic design process of projects, assuming responsibility for the overall customer experience strategy and execution
- Creating design solutions on brand and on strategy
- Prepare user interface specification documents consisting of conceptual models, process flows, wireframes and interaction flow diagrams
- Provide design concepts and mockups for client presentation and review.
- Understand design trends, best practices, and UI enhancements
- Work directly with Planit's development team in producing/designing user interfaces for a number of CMSs and web-based applications
- Experience with entire Adobe Creative Suite
- 5+ years of experience designing for web
- 3+ years developing strategy and site architecture
- Portfolio that represents a range of design styles as well as a clear personal aesthetic
- Work well with a close, multi-disciplined team
- Strong attention to detail with excellent time management and organizational skills
- Working understanding of marketing, online advertising, technology, and media. Solid understanding of website and interface design
- Work well under pressure and able to meet aggressive deadlines; Able to switch rapidly between different projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Must be comfortable working in fast-paced, dynamic, deadline-oriented environment
Preferable, but not required, skills:
- Experience working with Concrete5, Wordpress, Magento, or other off-the-shelf CMS solutions
- Knowledge of/Experience in designing for hand-held devices
- Agency experience
What we offer:
- A full-service ad agency, with a sincere eye toward smart growth
- An energetic, interactive environment that keeps our minds sharp and our creative fresh
- An open mind—we welcome your thoughts on how to grow our client relationships
- An established team of professionals with a true passion for what we do
- Health, dental, and vision insurance; life and disability insurance; paid vacation and holidays; employer-matched retirement plan; parking reimbursements; and more
Think you have what it takes to take our work to a whole new level, well then, bring it. We’d love to hear from you. Email your resume, links and roles, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, along with your work, you must submit salary requirements. No submissions will be considered without it.
No phone calls will be considered. Discretion ensured. Qualified candidates only please! NO Relocation reimbursement.
Planit is an Equal opportunity employer.