We’re looking for someone with enthusiasm and interest in growing the development team within our premiere advertising/interactive agency. This person must be able to implement and maintain web site CMS and components. They'll also need to be one of those people who is highly aware of the latest trends in web development (e.g. Facebook App. Development, Mobile technologies, Social platforms, etc.) to keep up with our fast-moving, highest-standards-demanding creative team.
- The candidate will feel comfortable working with various individuals and groups including internal creative teams, marketing, development, and UI and be passionate about combining great design and solid code.
- Appreciation for design, usability, cross-browser compatibility, and accessibility concerns.
- Your ability to interpret a mockup, attention to detail and ability to take ownership of key projects will be particularly important.
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage and deliver on multiple projects at once.
- 2+ years of experience in developing front-end and user interface code for public-facing web sites.
- B.S. / B.A. degree or equivalent work experience. Computer Science degree is a plus.
- Experience with integrating into existing Content Management Systems including Concrete5, Wordpress, Drupal, Magento, etc.
- Strong understanding of current web browser differences and standards
- Ability to address and quickly fix browser compatibility issues.
- Knowledge and eagerness to implement current web design and development trends including HTML5, CSS3
- Strong teamwork, communication skills and time management abilities.
- Passion for creating a great user experience and interaction.
- Ideal candidate would also have experience with AJAX, JSON, XML, MySQL, SVN/Git, custom CMS Modules, and tying it all together to produce dynamic, animated, website experiences.
Preferable, but not required, skills:
- MySQL / MSSQL
- Experience in .NET (VB) languages (C# a plus) with an understanding of Object Oriented development and various design patterns.
- Experience developing within Facebook and Twitter platforms.
- Mobile development experience
What we offer:
- A full-service ad agency, with a sincere eye toward smart growth
- An energetic, interactive environment that keeps our minds sharp and our creative fresh
- An open mind—we welcome your thoughts on how to grow our client relationships
- An established team of professionals with a true passion for what we do
- Health, dental, and vision insurance; life and disability insurance; paid vacation and holidays; retirement plan; parking reimbursements; and more
Think you have what it takes to take our work to a whole new level, well then, bring it. We’d love to hear from you. Email your resume, links with role, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, along with your work, you must submit salary requirements. No submissions will be considered without it.
No phone calls will be considered. Discretion ensured. Qualified candidates only please! NO Relocation reimbursement.
Planit is an Equal opportunity employer.