We’re looking for someone with enthusiasm and interest in growing the development team within our premiere advertising/interactive agency. This person must be able to implement and maintain web application and infrastructure components. They'll also need to be one of those people who is highly aware of the latest trends in web development (e.g. Facebook App. Development, Mobile technologies, Social platforms, etc.) to keep up with our fast-moving, highest-standards-demanding creative team.
- Hands on coding of back end and middle tier application layers for high traffic consumer facing websites
- Work closely with the front-end development team to ensure all clients’ needs are met and to determine the best web solution(s) for them
- Maintain existing static and dynamic web sites
- Use code to automatically include content from other sources via RSS, XML, and similar technologies
- Create scripts, applications, and APIs using jQuery, AJAX, JSP/Java, PHP, Perl
3+ years of experience web development using .NET with C#
Experience developing for and integrating 3rd party SDK and APIs, facilitate dynamic AJAX driven front-ends, MS SQL design and development.
Experience with Content Management Systems like:
A strong, creative, problem solver, self-motivated and tenacious when tackling tough issues
Ability to communicate well, particularly in the form of translating low-level technical requirements into high-level layman's terms
The ideal candidate would also have experience with:
- Dynamic AJAX-powered animated websites (page transitions, states, etc.)
- RESTful Web Services / Soap – both providing and consuming
What we offer:
- A full-service ad agency, with a sincere eye toward smart growth
- An energetic, interactive environment that keeps our minds sharp and our creative fresh
- An open mind—we welcome your thoughts on how to grow our client relationships
- An established team of professionals with a true passion for what we do
- Health, dental, and vision insurance; life and disability insurance; paid vacation and holidays; employer-matched retirement plan; parking reimbursements; and more
Think you have what it takes to take our work to a whole new level, well then, bring it. We’d love to hear from you. Email your resume, links and roles, and salary requirements to email@example.com
Also, along with your work, you must submit salary requirements. No submissions will be considered without it.
No phone calls will be considered. Discretion ensured. Qualified candidates only please! NO Relocation reimbursement.
Planit is an Equal opportunity employer.