Planit, one of Baltimore’s largest and most innovative ad agencies, is looking for highly passionate and entrepreneurial client services professionals. We have experienced positive new growth to support a strong current client roster and are looking for seasoned professionals to staff against the growing workload.
Our philosophy is that smart agencies cultivate and nurture client services beyond the tactical implementation of projects and campaigns. We believe that consistently happy clients, true cross-sell and up-sell opportunities, and referrals for new business come from clients who are educated, challenged, and always assured that their needs, expectations, and success are top of mind with their agency. If you fit this mentality, we should talk.
The members of an account team function as the principal representatives on an account (or accounts) for the agency, and they coordinate all day-to-day agency efforts on behalf of the client’s products. These persons serve as the main contact between agency and client and represent both sides to provide the highest quality work in the most efficient and cost-effective manner.
The right candidates are highly talented, highly motivated, experienced relationship managers with excellent motivational skills. Days will include strategic development,pushing both coworkers and clients to think smarter; meeting with clients and creatives, challenging both to consistently deliver beyond expectations; bringing smart strategy and creative recommendations to the table; budgeting; forecasting; monitoring expenses; and rearranging priorities daily as objectives change.
The Right Candidates Will:
- Keep executive agency management appropriately involved and informed on all major aspects of assigned account(s)
- Provide leadership, within the agency and with the client, in the strategic planning process
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of the client’s business in order to direct and contribute to the creative, media, research, strategic planning, and marketing development processes
- Be responsible for the profitability of assigned account(s)
- Create a positive, constructive work environment
- MINIMUM 4 years agency client services experience
- Experience working on integrated b-to-c campaigns
- Proven understanding of integrated approach (online, offline, social, traditional, PR)
- Strategic planning
- Exemplary proposal writing (please don’t respond if you can’t write well)
- Superior presentation skills
- Effective management skills
- Entrepreneurial, business development mindset
- Capable budget manager
- Working knowledge of all departments within an agency
- Know when to speak up, when to push back, when to cry foul, and when to pat your team on the back—all with the utmost professionalism and respect
What We Have to Offer:
- A 50-person full-service ad agency, with a sincere eye toward continued, smart growth
- An energetic, interactive environment that keeps our minds sharp and our creative fresh
- A true emphasis on teamwork
- An open mind—we welcome your thoughts on how to grow our client relationships
- An established team of professionals with a true passion for what we do
- Health, dental, and vision insurance; life and disability insurance; paid vacation and holidays; employer-matched retirement plan; parking reimbursements; and more
Take a look at our site. You’ll see some of the region's most recognizable brands that we’re proud to showcase as clients.
The experience required for these positions is intentionally specific; however, because we are looking to fill several positions from Account Executives to Account Directors, please mention the role you feel qualified to fill. Serious, qualified inquiries only.
Send résumé with cover letter, salary history and requirements, and samples of your work, to the link below. Submissions without salary requirements will not be considered.
No phone calls will be accepted or considered. Discretion ensured. Qualified candidates only please! NO relocation reimbursement.
This is a full-time, salaried position with full benefits. Planit is an equal opportunity employer.